- Students are alloted cubicles/rooms according to their age and class.
- Students should not waste water and electricity.
- Recreational facilities like Indoor games, Television and newspapers are provided to the boarders.
- Boarders must bring the clothing and other essential things as per the list provided by the school.
- The clothes should be labeled, listed and one copy should be given to the resident matron.
- They should always be punctual and maintain strict discipline.
- Rooms have to be kept neat and clean at all times
- Should not waste water and electricity.
- Boarders are not allowed to keep any money, valuables, any electronic gadgets or mobile phones etc. with them.
- All purchases by the boarders must be done through the school authorities or parents and Guardians.
- In case any parent sends food articles to any boarder,they will not be permitted to keep eatables inside the room.
- Parents can visit their wards on Sunday or a holiday.
- Students are expected to use the study time profitably and discipine has to be maintained in the study hall.
- Fancy belts, rings, trinkets, make-up sets, nail polish, hair
colourswill be confiscated if brought to school.
- Only hair clips, hair bands or ribbons for girls. Long hair should be braided.
hair cutor coloring of hair is prohibited.
- Slippers must be brought to be worn in the boarding. Shoes prescribed by the school have to be used. No other fancy shoes to be brought.
- Boarders have to wear the sports uniform provided by the school for games.
- In case of sickness, it should be reported to the boarding mentor and to the resident nurse for appropriate action.
- All incidental expenses of the
boarderswill be recovered from their pocket money.
- Boarders are not permitted to visit or stay in other rooms after 10.00 p.m.
- Boarders have to pay all dues towards the school before leaving the boarding.
- Any damage caused to the school property will be recovered along with a fine.
- Boarding rules have to be strictly followed by all
- Continuation as
boarderwill be based on the academicperformance, behavior andturnout.
- Students are normally not allowed to leave the school during the term except in very special cases.
- Students may be granted leave up to a maximum period of three days in case of an emergency and this can be availed only once in a year.
- Leave may be granted for special medical treatment if necessary.
- A written request from the parent should be sent directly to the boarding mentor for availing leave.
- Prescription and Medical Bills to be submitted after a long absence. The Doctor’s certificate only will not be taken into consideration.
- The students should be picked up and brought back strictly on the dates and time given to them
- The boarders will not be sent with any other person unless he/she brings a letter of authorization from the parent
- Boarders are not allowed to go out the campus without the authorization of the boarding mentor.
- While leaving the school campus they must wear the student identity card.
- Boarders are not allowed to stay alone or with friends while they are in exeat.
- In case of drop and pick up is required by the boarders, parents are to inform the boarding mentor in writing well in advance. The cost of the same will be recovered from their pocket money.