- IB Early Years Coordinator
- IB-PYP Teachers
- Middle School Teachers – All Subjects
- IBDP teachers – Mathematics, Biology, Business Management and Physics
EISB is one of the most reputed day cum residential international school in Bengaluru, INDIA. The school offers both national and international curricula with the common belief that learning opens up unlimited possibilities and we are aiming to provide the best possibilities and opportunities to every student of our school.
Ranked among the top boarding schools in India, EISB has all that a child needs to learn and grow.
EISB is spread across a sprawling green campus with boosts of state of the art infrastructure. We have separate blocks for Kindergarten, Primary and Secondary. The boarding facility is available for both girls and boys. The school’s infrastructure includes sports complex with a swimming pool, a meditation hall, Auditorium, Cafeteria, Science laboratories, IMac Computer Lab and libraries.
EISB offers IB PYP, IBDP, Cambridge, and ICSE
Working at EISB can be a very rewarding experience. We believe that the teachers are the main pillars of our institution and they have to be respected and cared for. The students and parents are always willing to cooperate. You can expect a high level of discipline in your classes which will make your life much easier as a teacher.
The school has a professional development budget and we ensure that it is well spent. You will be expected to go for training (both face to face and online) as and when the need arises. The academic management will take this decision based on their assessment of your performance.
We have a fair and transparent appraisal system. If you are doing something good then it won’t go unnoticed!
Our academic year goes from April to March having May as a summer vacation.
We are looking for outstanding teachers who are excited to join our world-class school and are driven to provide education at an exceptional level. We provide an outstanding school environment in which to deliver a dynamic and creative curriculum to motivated students.
- A minimum of two years’ post-qualifying teaching experience. To be considered for these posts you must hold a B.Ed or degree and PGCE / PGDE or equivalent. NQT can also be considered in exceptional cases.
- Experience of the National Curriculum for England and IB is preferred.
- Experience teaching to the highest standards in reputed schools will be a plus.
- The ability to share their outstanding practice and develop other colleagues.
- An enthusiastic and creative approach both in and out of the classroom.
- Excellent team working skills both within the department and across phases
- Excellent IT and interpersonal communication skills to work closely with students and parents
- Students that are enthusiastic and keen to learn in a positive environment
- Opportunity to work within a team of highly supportive and creative colleagues
- Excellent professional development and guidance
- A school committed to doing the best for each and every one of its students
An excellent remuneration package is on offer to successful candidates along with other perks.
If you meet these criteria, are enthusiastic about teaching and learning and have the drive and passion to get the most from our students then we would welcome your application.
Please email your updated CV, formal letter of application and recent photograph to [email protected]
You get more information about our school through our website https://eisbangalore.edu.in/ and our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/eisbangalore