EISB welcomes personal visits to the School. This enables prospective students and parents to have an opportunity to meet with students and staff on a regular school day.
The information on this page will provide you with an understanding of the admissions policies and procedures followed at EISB. Our admissions team will guide you through the process.
A meeting with the Parent Relationship Officer (PRO) will be scheduled
You will receive Form A (already filled online) along with Forms B to E2 on your registered email id. Pay Registration fee.
Fill the remaining forms and submit the Forms along with the photocopies of necessary documents within 3 working days, either at the school office or scan and send to our email id: [email protected] with the subject of the email mentioned as ‘Application No._______’ (Please mention the application number allotted to you)
On perusal of the application forms, if found to be duly filled, we shall schedule an interactive session with the parents and the child at the school campus. Interactive sessions through video conferencing may also be considered for outstation applicants. Entrance tests if applicable will be intimated.
Subject to availability of seats we shall intimate you about the offer of admission. On receipt of intimation, you will have to pay the fees and submit Form F and the necessary documents within 3 working days.
- Signature of the parents /guardian is compulsory on all the forms.
- Incomplete forms will not be accepted.
- Overwriting of any information in the application forms is not permitted. In case of any overwriting, kindly fill a fresh form.
List of documents to be annexed along with duly filled Admission application forms. (Please carry original documents)
All documents are to be attested by either of the parent/ guardians.All documents are to be attested by either of the parent/ guardians.
- A recent photograph of the child has to be pasted on the Application form A. (Size: 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm as per Schengen – Europe visa norms)
- Photocopy of the birth certificate ( if not in English, kindly get it translated in English by an approved translator)
- Photocopy of Child’s Aadhaar Card
- Photocopy of Parent’s Aadhaar Card
- Photocopy of proof of residence- any 1 of the following (ration card/passport/ driving license/election card)
- Photocopy of the latest mark sheet, if applicable.
For IBDP applicants – Photocopy of Grade 9 and 10 marksheet. Submit the latest grade 10 school marksheet if the final results are not declared at the time of application.
- Photocopy of the child’s valid passport and visa pages if the child is a foreign national.
Nursery – 2 years 5 months
Prep 1 – 3 Years 5 months
Prep 2 – 4 Years 5 months
Grade 1 – 5 Years 5 months
* as on 1st June of the Academic Year
IBDP Admissions Eligibility
Students should have successfully completed grade 10 or equivalent from IGCSE / MYP / ICSE / CBSE / State Board
GET IN TOUCH WITH OUR ADMISSIONS TEAM
+91 96633 05705
+ 91 9663305706